Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Berliner Kindl

So it's been more than a week since I got back from my awesome sauce trip to Berlin and the taste of my first Berliner Kindl Weisse still lingers on my lips. The memories of that lovely sunny day spent on  the cruise over Tiefer See (See = lake in German) never fail to bring a smile to my face. Infact, any memory from that trip instantly lightens up my mood. From the crazy first night at Gretchen, the coolest German wedding over the weekend (which was held at the planetarium), the amazing German countryside, some sunny days spent in the summer house at Riewend to swimming in the lakes from a private island, the Turkish market in Kreuzberg and partying till 7am in Chausseestraße. It would be impossible to list down each and every details but I hope the following pictures map out my journey and inspire you to visit Berlin as your next holiday destination.

Gretchen, Meringdam

The Wedding venue
After party venue

Riewend lake

Enroute Berlin from Riewend, Natures Symmetry

Me and my bff on the Tiefersee cruise
Scharfenberg, our private island on Lake Tegel
Turkish Market, Kreuzberg
Kreuzberg Hill, best view of Berlin


No comments:

Post a Comment